Job Description :
- Responsible for overall relationship with the customer.
- Ensure good understanding of customers' requirements and current market information.
- Involve in all activities to ensure the establishment of the brand.
- Explore for opportunity to achieve sales targets with pre-sales team.
- Pro-actively deliver new sales into existing customer portfolio.
- Responsible for credit collection with the Finance team.
- Bachelor's degree or above in Telecommunications/Electrical/Computer Science or related field of study, MBA preferred.
- Minimum 5 years' sales experience in the telecommunication industry with proven track record.
- Familiar with international trading, international law, business management principles, credit collection, finance management, bidding procedures, etc.
- High achievers who are ambitious, energetic, independent, and able to work well in a fast-paced changing environment.
- Resourceful, and possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to communicate effectively in English, proficiency in Mandarin would be an added advantage.
We offer attractive remuneration package, training opportunity and good career prospect to the right candidates.